We offer a range of services to help you protect your business computers and networks. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? We can explain what services are right for you and tell you more about our fees. Get in touch below.
AST already protects your home and business security needs. AST can also help protect your business computer systems, we can help keep the hackers away and keep your systems up and running.
AST provides remote systems monitoring and IT services. AST can provide you with a custom IT Services bundle that fits your needs.
AST is focused on providing quality services when you need them and at an affordable price.
AST BITs Benefits
- 24×7 Advanced Performance Monitoring ensures all of the critical network devices that comprise your business network are healthy and functioning reliably and optimally.
- Monthly Network Health Review dedicates time to review reports and issues that are important to the ongoing performance of your network.
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance ensures that your servers, PCs and other vital network devices function optimally. This improves reliability and security.
- Security and Backup Management keeps your environment secure, protected and available through industry best-practices.
- Real Time Optimization keeps your infrastructure optimized through our enterprise-class technology. Critical issues are identified, reported, and resolved in real time.
- Remote and Onsite Support ensures the utmost in business stability and reliability.
From product acquisition to disposal, our certified technicians can support the entire life-cycle of your IT assets, providing customized desktop services based on the nuances of your environment and the technical capabilities of your end-users.
To help your staff use, manage and interact with technology, we offer the following:
- Desk-side Support – Our personal touch is evident when we work at the employee’s desk, troubleshooting problems with software applications, operating systems, printers and network connectivity.
- Technical Support Services – We come to the rescue when your printers, servers, desktops or laptops require break/fix or replace services.
- Installs/Moves/Adds/Changes – Moving to a new office? Rolling out a new operating system? We can help you set up new technology and transition computers to different users by documenting all appropriate information, physically installing the hardware and software, and training end-users on their new system.
- Asset Tracking – We keep you organized by gathering detailed data about your IT assets, including serial numbers, application versions, how the machines are working and their overall effectiveness. Through audits and subsequent recommendations, we ensure license accuracy, improve systems performance and obtain maximum value from your IT investment.
- Projects – Our team is always ready to complete special projects when needed. Whether you need assistance with migrations to the cloud or upgrade your on-premise network, we provide knowledgeable, experienced, quality and focused IT services.